Find a Cape Town Hotel in the city centre, the popular V&A Waterfront, or with quick access to the beaches, or even out in the country side in the Cape Winelands. Whatever your preference - here are Cape Town hotels for every taste and pocket.
Cape Town Hotels in South Africa
Around the City
Beach Hotels in Cape Town
Other beach hotels in Sea Point and Bantry Bay offer closeness to shopping malls and a multitude of restaurants and night spots. Further out of the city, on Table Bay, you can experience a more relaxed pace with a majestic view of Table Mountain and the city from across the water.
Just out of the City
Whats Nearby:Which ever direction you take from the city centre, there is a lot to take in. Four centuries of history, famous landmarks, cultural exhibitions, art galleries and day tours to suit every curiosity.
Ten Things you HAVE to do:
- Cable car up Table Mountain
- Tour the Winelands
- Visit Cape Nature Reserve
- Get out to Robben Island
- Eat at la Colombe in Contantia
- Browse the Pan-African crafts markets
- Take a drive around False Bay
- Sunset jazz at Kirstenbosch Gardens
- Shop at the V&A Waterfront
- Visit Seal Island off Hout Bay
Enquiries / Questions