The Protea Hotel Victoria Junction accommodates guests close to the top tourist attractions of the city during business and leisure visits to the glorious Cape Town.
This Green Point hotel in Cape Town is situated in the centre of the bustling urban area and borders the V&A Waterfront. It is also within walking distance to many of Cape Town’s top restaurants, shops and other attractions. Guests of Protea Hotel Victoria Junction are treated to stunning views of Table Mountain, the Waterfront and Cape Town Harbour.
This Green Point hotel in Cape Town is about 20kms from the airport, 1km from the Two Oceans Aquarium and the Cape Town International Convention Centre and 5kms from Table Mountain. It is located on the corner of Ebenezer and Somerset roads.
Directions to Protea Hotel Victoria Junction
- From the N1 and N2, follow the signs into Cape Town
- When you get to the intersection at the end of the N1 and N2 freeway you will have the Waterfront on the right and the Cape Town International Convention Centre on the left
- Continue to the second set of traffic lights at Somerset road and turn right
- Continue down Somerset road until you reach the second set of traffic lights with the hotel on your right
- Turn right into Ebenezer road and right into the underground parking