Guests staying at the Colosseum Luxury Hotel will have easy access to many entertainment facilities in the area, ideal for business and leisure travellers.
This Century City hotel is located in Century City which is a prestigious 250 hectare estate comprising offices, residences and retail and leisure developments.
It is about 10 kilometers from the city centre and the V and A Waterfront and around 15 kilometres away from the Cape Town International Airport. It is also not too far from the sea so can be a good choice for a beach holiday.
The hotel can be found on the corner of Century Way and Century Boulevard. It is located on the fourth and fifth floors of the Colosseum complex.
- Drive approximately 11 kilometers along the N2 highway, towards Cape Town.
- Keep in the left lane and take off ramp number 9 , the M5 North, (N1 Milnerton). Continue driving and take the left off ramp onto the N1 towards Paarl.
- Drive along the N1 for approximately 1.5 kilometres and take the first off ramp left onto Sable Rd, Century City.
- At the T junction, turn left into Sable Rd following signs to Century City and Ratanga Junction.
- The road takes a 90 degree bend and becomes Ratanga Rd.
- Take the first right at the traffic lights into Century Boulevard, followed by an immediate first exit left at the circle (Colosseum Building and Woolworths Food will be on your right).
- Turn right into The Colosseum (before the second circle).
- Distance from airport is approximately 19 kilometers.
- The Colosseum Luxury Hotel is opposite SMG BMW and Virgin Active.