Oude Werf is located in the historic wine producing town of Stellenbosch in the Cape Winelands, and is 30 kilometers away from Cape Town International Airport.
Oude Werf is located on the vibrant Church street in the heart of Stellenbosch. It is about 30kms from Cape Town International Airport, 53kms from Cape Town, and 23kms from the nearest beach. This hotel in Stellenbosch, Cape Winelands, South Africa allows guests to escape the bustling activities of the university town.
- Follow the signs leading to the N2 motorway
- Take the on-ramp east to east to Somerset West
- After about 13kms on the N2, take the off-ramp at Baden Powell drive (Exit 33)
- Follow the road for 15kms to the T-junction and turn right toward Stellenbosch
- Continue on this road past the first set of traffic lights
- At the second set of traffic lights, turn right into Dorp street
- Follow Dorp street for about 1,5kms past another set of traffic lights and through two small traffic circles
- Turn left at the third street, Drostdy Street
- Turn left at the first intersection into Church street
- Oude Werf Hotel is located at number 30, on the right hand side about 100 metres down
33° 56’ 16.3” S
18° 51’ 43.7” E