From this hotel in Mossel Bay, Garden Route guests can enjoy beautiful sunsets and pristine beaches whilst discovering a slower more enjoyable pace of life.
Mossel Bay, Garden Route, South Africa is ideally positioned at the start of this renowned coastline. The airport is just 20 minutes away and guests here are surrounded by amazing activities and attractions for all ages. The town has all modern amenities available.
Historic Mossel Bay, Garden Route, South Africa is known for its healthy climate, many unspoilt beaches and deep blue sea. Bartolomeu Dias was the first European explorer to sail into the bay in 1488. Protea Hotel Mossel Bay is one of the oldest buildings in town and overlooks the harbour and Santos Bay.
Directions to Protea Hotel Mossel Bay
From Cape Town
- Take the N2 out of the city
- Continue straight on with N2 which becomes R102 - Louis Fourie Road
- After 3rd traffic light, take the left off-ramp to Mossel Bay into Marsh Street
- At first traffic light turn right into Marsh Street and continue downhill
- At the corner of Marsh and Church Street traffic lights, turn left into Church Street
- Corner Church and George Road traffic lights continue straight ahead
- At following four-way stop - Protea Hotel Mossel Bay is in front, on the left corner
From Port Elizabeth
- Take the N2 to Mossel Bay
- Take the left off ramp to Mossel Bay - at first Yield sign, turn left
- At the 1st traffic light turn right into Louis Fourie Road (Shell garage on left)
- Continue straight on Louis Fourie, passing 2 more traffic lights
- Turn left at the intersection marked George Road, approx. 2km (1.2 miles) from last traffic light
- At the corner of Church and George Street traffic lights, turn left (FNB on left)
- The following four way stop - Protea Hotel Mossel Bay is in front, on the left corner