Protea Hotel Franschhoek is located in the historic village of Franschhoek in the Cape Winelands and is about 80kms east of the busy Cape Town.
Protea Hotel Franschhoek is located in the historic village of Franschhoek in the Cape Winelands. It is about 80 kilometers east of Cape Town. This Cape Winelands hotel can be found at 33/34 Huguenot road in Franschhoek, Western Cape.
- From Cape Town International Airport, take the Borchard’s Quarry turnoff (M22) towards Bellville and the N1
- Turn right into Modderdam road (M10) and at the first set of traffic lights
- Turn right into Stellenbosch road (M12) and then left onto the R300
- From the R300, turn right onto the N1 dual highway (Eastward direction towards Paarl)
- Continue on the N1 for some distance until you reach Exit 47
- Take this off-ramp, marked R44/R103 Stellenbosch, Klapmuts, Wellington, and turn right
- Continue with this road for about 400m, crossing over a four-way stop street, until you see a sign which says Franschhoek
- Turn left and continue for about 9 kilometers until you reach a T-junction
- Turn right at the T-junction and follow the road to Franschhoek
- As you enter the town, you will pass a BP petrol station on your left
- Your Franschhoek accommodation is 500m past the BP Station
- 19:07:02.8 E